Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Back to School Mani!


Colors Used:
  • Paper
    • Sinful Colors-Snow Me White
    • Essie-Bikini So Teeny
    • pink color was a blend to match the pencil eraser 
  • Pencil
    • Sally Hansen Insta Dry-Lightening
    • Claire's-unnamed two-way silver striper and pen
    • pink blend 
  • Chalkboard
    • OPI-Black Onyx
    • Sinful Colors-Snow Me White
  • Apple
    • OPI-Big Apple Red
    • OPI-Don't Mess With OPI
As you can see, this mani was relatively complicated and while the designs themselves weren't that hard, it took me a while because I had to keep switching up my colors for each nail. This was probably the first complicated mani I did! Looking back on it now, I can see the mess but I remember being so proud of it and showing it off on my first day back in school!

No comments:

Post a Comment