Sunday, June 22, 2014

Cute Floral/Stripe Mix

again, you have to excuse the quality of my nails/polish/photography (i'm so sorry)
Colors Used:
Stripes
  • Revlon-Flirt
  • Sinful Colors-Snow Me White
Flowers
  • Sinful Colors-Snow Me White
  • OPI-Strawberry Margarita
  • OPI-Black Onyx
  • L'Oreal-Creme de Mint

How to:
I started with a base of 2 coats of Snow Me White on the flower nails, then used a dotter to apply my flowers in Strawberry Margarita. Once those were dry, I used a smaller dotter to apply the centers of the flowers in Black Onyx and another dotter (that I dragged a little) to create the leaves in Creme de Mint. 
On the stripe nails, I did 2 coats of Flirt and then used a striper to apply Snow Me White in big vertical stripes. Done!

Do you like it? Offended/blinded by the state of my nails/cuticles?

No comments:

Post a Comment